Wednesday 18 May 2011

I am addicted to talksport

Yes, I admit it. I have become addicted to talksport over the last couple of years or so.
It all started when I used to work on Saturdays and I would be out when Football Focus was on. I tried fivelive but there was too much non-sport talk for my liking. So I had a fiddle with the radio and found talksport.
Initially I used to tolerate it. I mean it's clearly aimed at 'white van man' but I wanted to hear about the latest football news and some of the callers were - interesting.
Then I started listening to Drive time with Adrian Durham and Darren Gough.
Durham is a master at caller baiting. Basically he will play Devil's Advocate and 80-90% of the callers will strongly disagree with him and the rest will try to curry his favour and wind Gough up by taking his side. This goes on from 4-7pm.
And now they've got Keys and Grey.

I think I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment